Trekking in Bhutan is for the true adventurer. Bhutan is really off-the-beaten-track, has wonderful landscapes, amazing flora and kind and affectionate people who are very proud of their lifestyle.
Treks can be long and arduous, but Bhutan’s incredible beauty, clean unspoiled trails and bracing mountain air offer the trekker an exhilarating and memorable experience! Treks range from short excursions, with easy walking to enjoy the flora, fauna, culture and scenic beauty, to the most challenging treks in the entire Himalayas, such as the legendary Snowman Trek.
The best months for trekking are March, April, May and September, October, November.
For detailed information on the itenaries of various Trekking Tours offered by Bhutan Mountain Holiday, please click on the following links :
- Wild East Rodungla Trek (17 Days)
- Punakha Winter Trek (12 Days)
- Dagala Thousand Lakes Trek (13 Days)
- Druk Path Trek (12 Days)
- Chilila Nature Trek (12 Days)
- Beautiful Laya/Gasa Trek (21 Days)
- Gangtey Gonpa Winter Trek (10 Days)
- Jhumolhari Trek (15 Days)
- Lunana Snowman Trek (27 Days)
- Bumthang Cultural Trek (13 Days)
- Dur Hot Spring Trek (17 Days)
- Bumthang Owl Trek
- Cultural Heritage Trek – Central Bhutan